If you are experiencing domestic violence from your partner or ex partner and you need to make an application for a non-molestation and/or occupation order, we can help you.

We are partnering with FLOWS to offer legal advice and options for women survivors of domestic abuse. (FLOWS - Finding Legal Options for Women Survivors)

By using the online tool CourtNav to fill in an FL401 court form you will be offered both advice and guidance when completing injunction applications. 

All CourtNav applications will be checked by a Legal Adviser, who will advise you on the best course of action. This will not necessarily be an application to the court. But if it is then our Family Law team who have a strong track record in supporting survivors of domestic abuse will be able to help. 

You can also access support from local domestic support organisations here:

In Coventry use Safe to talk services or call 0800 111 4998

In Birmingham use the BSWAID Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 800 0028