What help can we offer you?

We provide one off advice and are able to take on a small amount of cases and represent you subject to our available capacity.

We will advise on issues related to;

  • terms and condition of employment
  • pay and protection of wages
  • unfair dismissal
  • redundancy
  • TUPE
  • equality and discrimination
  • other employment related matter
  • settlement agreements

I appreciate all the fantastic advice given with my case, you should be super proud of the fab service you provide

How can you access this service?

You can be referred to us by an organisation that is already supporting you. Or visit our offices, email [email protected] or call 02476223053.

We will arrange an appointment for you to attend one of our advice clinics.

COVID-19 Employment Helpline

The law around COVID-19 is new and constantly changing so if you are unsure about your rights or obligations during this time please telephone our specialist employment helpline on 02476 252 687 between 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm Monday to Thursday where one of our advisors will help you. 

Other sources of help and information

ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service)

For discrimination matters:

Civil Legal Advice 

EASS (Equality, Advisory and Support Service)