What help can we offer you?

Specialist advice and representation is offered by our approachable team on the following matters:

  • protection for survivors of domestic violence - non-molestation orders and occupational orders;
  • child care proceedings;
  • pre proceedings and child protection matters;
  • arrangements for children concerning residence, contact, specific issues and to prevent another parent from doing something;
  • parental responsibility orders;
  • special guardianship orders;
  • child abduction;
  • forced marriage protection orders; and
  • female genital mutilation orders.

Support for victims of domestic violence and abuse


Our dedicated Safeplace service can help you to understand your legal rights and options. We are trained to assess if your case is eligible for legal aid. If you are an organisation supporting an individual you can refer them to our service.

How can you access this service?

Initial advice is offered through an appointment system. You can be referred to us by an organisation that is already supporting you. Or visit our offices, call 02476223053, complete this online form.

If you are eligible for legal aid we will be able to provide further advice and representation at court.

To access Safeplace please complete this referral form and email to [email protected] or call our dedicated helpline on 07415623628 between 09:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday.

Other sources of help and information

Safe to Talk

Coventry City Council's domestic abuse website and helpline: 0800 111 4998 open 8:30am - 8:30pm Monday - Friday and 9:30am - 5:30pm Saturday - Sunday. This helpline supports victims, professionals and members of the public and is staffed by domestic abuse specialists.

Women’s Aid

Women's Aid is the national domestic violence charity that helps up to 250,000 women and children every year.

Men's Advice Line

The Men's Advice Line is a confidential helpline for male victims of domestic violence and abuse.

Child Law Advice

Provides legal information and advice on family and children law matters in England.